Friday, December 23, 2011

winding down

The time's getting close.  I'll be done with my seasonal job soon.  They'll either keep me on or I'll be let go and maybe taken on for another seasonal position this spring.  This is my 4th time being seasonal.  The most ideal would be for me to stay on because we could use the extra money to get caught up on bills.  Catch up and get out of debt.  So much of my life could change if that happened.  Ie: bigger place, maybe with an office, and moving towards foster-adoption.

If I am not working there will be good things too.  More time with my family.  More time for work.  A far more flexible schedule to do lots of things.  But with financial restrictions and a slower move towards what we want.

The hardest part is the waiting.  Will I, won't I.  You know?  I know one thing for sure.  Fully time work outside of my home is most certainly NOT my gig.  I have too many side things going on.

Well, on to my side work so I can get some stuff done before heading to REI for a cush 5 hour shift.

No comments: