Sunday, June 12, 2011

x3

Three biggies right now.

1- Yesterday (the 11th) was my dad's birthday.  I celebrated with candles on my altar shelves.

2- Marshie pants is turning 11 on the 14th.

3- The 14th will also mark one month since Tony's passing

Things have been pretty surreal lately.  Not necessarily in a bad way.  I'm still winding down from super busy times.  It's been REI, my business, REI, memorial, REI, SSHN, Mother Earth News Fair, return to Toutle, homeschool, home, potluck, farewell brunch.  It's been a bit of a whirlwind.  The seasonal REI job is done.  I wasn't hired on to core staff.  This is both good and bad.  I need to get back to doing work for my own business.  I've been incredibly obsessed with herbs as medicine lately (brewing my first tinctures!!).  No matter what I do I manage to keep busy.

I've been wanting to write more.  It helps me sort out my thoughts.  I keep saying maybe later.  So, here we go again.... Maybe later. ;)

No comments: