Friday, January 07, 2011

meh

Another one bites the dust. The pregnancy is over. At 5 weeks, 2 days I started bleeding. By the time I went to sleep I was in a lot of pain and gushing.

OK. So I seem to be doing good with the whole *getting* pregnant thing.... Now just to stay that way.. Right?

I think I'm bouncing back faster than the August miscarriage. Which sounds so weird to say, but I spent a week in a half not being able to get out of bed whereas this time I'm feeling more functional and I'm only like a week and a half out. I don't know what that means but I'm not going to lick a gift whore look a gift horse in the mouth. Whatever. It's better than debilitating depression.

Seeing another acupuncturist, one who specializes in fertility and herbs. I'm hoping to see some good results from it. *fingers crossed*

No comments: